Monday 1 July 2013

Sin at Sea (a sinful novella) by Emma Nichols – Review



Release date: June 25th
Genre: Erotica
Author: Emma Nichols

My Review:

What a sexy little number this is. Right off the cuff I knew this was a bedroom book lol.

I like a good Erotica book that has a fab story to go with it.
This is the first book written by Emma Nichols and its a must read. With all the sex that goes on in this book, which there is a lot, we go from F/F, M/F/F, and even M/F/M/F plus a lot of hot hot sex from Alysin and Mr Bedroom Eyes.


We start off with Alysin who catches her boyfriend F***ing his secretary, well this it for Alysin, she does what she does, runs, packs her bags and she's off with her BFF Jolie.

Alysin and Jolie have been friends for over 10 years and they both have each others backs, making a pact: "Never Settle and Never Settle Down"

After picking up Jolie they head off into the sunset (You could so see them doing a Thelma & Louise.) They decideto take a cruise, and make a new plan.

Alysin goes off on her own, having to be rescued by sex on legs lol but Alysin calls him Mr Bedroom Eyes, he rescues her from a jerk who just won't  take a hint by being her fake husband. But Mr Bedroom Eyes has other ideas and persuades her to carry on with their fake marriage for the rest of the trip.

But can they stick to the rules. Don’t exchange names or contact information, and don't fall in love.!!!


This was a quick and heart racing read that will leave you blushing for hours lol in a good way.




I Love Quotes!!

“Just so you know, I'm strictly a taco girl. I have tried sausage, but it's not for me."

“Kyle, its a toothbrush and some panties. Keep them. Wear them if you want. It's the only way you are getting back in my panties again.”

“I’ve never been this horny before…not even when I was teenager. I swear…I am ready for you the moment you look at me with those lustful eyes,” murmured into my ear and he nuzzled me close on his lap. “I don’t understand it.”

“He reached out and grazed my face with the back of his hand. “You are the perfect wife,” he said. “I’ll never have better.”
 .


Keep an eye out for the next book from Emma Nichols 
Vixen in Vegas..
Were we will see what happens next for Alysin. 

Author Bio...



EMMA NICHOLS

What made her decide to be an erotica author?

Simple.


How else was she going to parlay her two favorite past times into a career?
Emma is single and loving it. Like her first character, Alysin, Sin for short, she doesn't believe in settling or in settling down. She loves to indulge in her passions whenever the mood strikes and enjoys keeping all of life's cliche moments spicy.

Known for her sense of humor, Emma surrounds herself with friends whose antics often become the source of book fodder. Her ideal situation would be to explore the Caribbean while writing. She pursues that dream daily.



Author Links...












No comments:

Post a Comment