A Hot Sexy Contemporary Romance from Nadia Lee -- featuring an overprotective alpha billionaire hero who'll move heaven and earth for the woman he loves...
A temporary reunion...
Newly jobless and adrift, former investment banker Kerri Wilson travels to Virginia to see her best friend and regroup, only to run into billionaire playboy Ethan Lloyd. It's been years since she's snuck out of his bed after the most amazing sex of her life, and he's so not her type--she likes them tall, dark and manageable. But he's too hot to resist, and she succumbs to another sizzling, no-strings-attached (or so she thinks) night.
Unwilling to let her go this time, Ethan makes a simple proposition: a job, a place to stay, and an exclusive affair that will end when either of them finds someone else. But with her dark, painful past catching up to her, Kerri may have to bolt again--even though her heart is telling her to stay. And Ethan's not giving her up without fighting to make their "temporary" arrangement something far more permanent...
I loved ,Vengeful in Love the first book in the Hearts on the Line series. I was super excited to start this one so I know I was going to love this one too. This is Kerri and Ethan, story but we also see Alex and Natalie's, in a future book.
Kerri is very reserved character at first. She has a past that she has been running away from for a long time and now that time is almost up the only thing Kerri can do is get on the first plane out of there and stay with her bestie Natalie but things take a turn when Kerri runs into Ethan It's been years since she's snuck out of his bed.
Ethan is fab he’s a hot smart businessman but after doing a favor for a friend when he runs into a blast from the past, but the last time he saw Kerri that was not her name, and she disappeared in the middle of the night. It doesn't take long before they are back in each others beds, but when trouble strikes Ethan turns to Kerri for help to save his family business.
I loved Nadia style of writing it just keeps better and better with every book of hers I read. It's a must read loved it.
1. Nadia didn't learn English until she was in junior high school.
2. Nadia was bitten by a shark.
3. Nadia rode an elephant and petted tigers. On the same day. She still has both her hands.
4. Nadia has watched Toy Story 1-3 about 300 times.
5. Nadia has watched Happy Feet 2 about 50 times (not because she's obsessed with penguins and toys, but because of her 2 year-old son).
6. The first romance novel Nadia ever read was Johanna Lindsey's Gentle Rogue.
7. Nadia read lots of historical romance novels afterward and was astounded at the number of dukes and highland lairds running around on the British Isles.
8. Nadia discovered contemporary romance when she read Nora Robert's Born in Ice a few years later.
9. Nadia at one point flew so much that she had a black card from United. (Global Services). It was a nice perk, but to "earn it" you have to fly so much you get to be on a first name basis with quite a few cabin attendants.
10. Nadia's official mailing address was a Hilton in San Jose at one point. She kept that address for over a year.
11. Nadia speaks Korean fluently and still reads it faster than English.
12. Despite the fact that Nadia has lived in Japan for a decade, her Japanese is rather poor.
13. Nadia's favorite sashimi is fugu (blowfish).
14. Nadia's Street Team has an apple as its FB group favicon logo. She chose it because it's her son's favorite fruit (and first recognizable word).
15. Nadia doesn't enjoy watching romantic movies in general. She prefers action, suspense or thrillers.
16. Nadia chooses movies according to the hottie factor...then the synopsis.
17. Nadia reads the Wall Street Journal for fun.
18. Nadia wanted to be a plastic surgeon at one point in her life...until she realized she would have to take organic chemistry.
19. Nadia's bought only one car in her life--a Toyota Corolla--which she got in college. (No, she's not in her twenties...)
20. Nadia can still do the most basic antiderivatives (calculus) but she can't add and subtract in her head all that well.
Bilingual former management consultant Nadia Lee has lived in four different countries and enjoyed many adventures and excellent food around the globe. In the last eight years, she has kissed stingrays, been bitten by a shark, ridden an elephant and petted tigers.
She shares an apartment overlooking a river and palm trees in Japan with her husband and son. When she's not writing the sexy contemporary romance series HEARTS ON THE LINE featuring hot, protective and possessive billionaire alpha heroes, she can be found digging through old Asian historical texts or planning another trip.
You can check out her latest projects or sign up for her new release mailing list on her website ( nadialee.net ).
The Hearts on the Line Series Reading Order
Book 1: Vengeful in Love (Natalie Hall & Alex Damon) – Free!
Book 2: Reunited in Love (Kerri Wilson & Ethan Lloyd)
Book 3: Redemption in Love (Amandine Monroe Lloyd & Gavin Lloyd)
Book 4: Sweet in Love (Brooke de Lorenzo & Pete Monroe -- out March 2014)