About Me

Cherry0blossoms's love-it book montage

The Accidental Call Girl
Eighty Days Blue
Eighty Days White
Grounded
Falling for Hadie
Promises After Dark
Talania — A Trip Down Memory Lane
Haven from the Storm
Never Forget
One Week Girlfriend
Beauty from Surrender
Wait for You
Second Chance Boyfriend
The Love Game
King and Kingdom
Chaotic
Hiding Out
Heir in Exile
Finally Found
Until I Break


Cherry0blossoms's favorite books »

Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Tempted ~ Claire Adams

TemptedRBBanner

Tempted E-Book Cover

9006a-add-to-goodreads-button31

button synopsis


My name is Blair, and I just moved to California for my new job as a lawyer. I would be competing with another guy for the full-time position. The only problem was when I went in for my first day I found out that my competition was none other than Aiden. He was my best friend in high school… But now he was different.
He wasn’t the skinny boy I once knew.
He wasn’t the kind sweet boy I once knew.
He was muscular and tattooed and had a mouth on him like no other… He was the biggest distraction to my determination of getting the full-time lawyer position. But I can only ignore so much, especially when all he wanted to do was screw me. It was tempting…

buy links


button author links



tour-host-ouaa

No comments:

Post a Comment