Cherry0blossoms's love-it book montage

The Accidental Call Girl
Eighty Days Blue
Eighty Days White
Grounded
Falling for Hadie
Promises After Dark
Talania — A Trip Down Memory Lane
Haven from the Storm
Never Forget
One Week Girlfriend
Beauty from Surrender
Wait for You
Second Chance Boyfriend
The Love Game
King and Kingdom
Chaotic
Hiding Out
Heir in Exile
Finally Found
Until I Break


Cherry0blossoms's favorite books »

Monday, 11 April 2016

Book Blitz for Red (Black #2) by T.L. Smith

Title: Red
Series: Black #2
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Romance
Published: April 6, 2016
A wound to the heart, a hole so deep.
Can it be fixed?
Or simply replaced?
People lie. Those closest to me, tell the most lies.
Do they not know who I am? What I’m capable of?
Sometimes I wonder if they do. Because when I unravel their lies, they will be delivered to the hell I once visited. And it won’t be pleasant.


“Red - captivating, enlightening and one hell of a read, TL Smith has outdone her self, if you thought black delivered a true captivating reading experience you will be blown away with what Red has to deliver.” - Hashtagminxes
"Hopeful yet dark, this emotional roller coaster of a story will break your heart and piece it back together bit by bit... ultimately proving that even death can't keep two soulmates apart” - The Closet Book Junkie
“Red is fast paced, raw, gritty and at times shocking ! With each revelation I gasped , it's a must read page turner that left me begging for more” - Our Kindle Confessions



CLICK HERE to read a SNEAK PEAK of Black!

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment