Tuesday 19 December 2017

Blitz- Eff This Diet - Krissy V


Eff This Diet by Krissy V
  **Spotlight**


‘Big girl you are beautiful”’ 

It feels like Mika is singing about me when I hear his song, except I’m not beautiful … I’m just fat!

When someone asks you to describe yourself, I bet you say, ‘blonde, brunette, tall, short.’ I just say fat.

You can picture me now: blonde, medium height, and fat. I didn’t want to be fat, no one ever does, but I am, and I have to either live with it or do something about it.

Believe me, I have tried to do something about it. I think I’ve spent enough money at ‘Fat Club’ over the last few years that I could have paid for liposuction AND a couple of tummy tucks.

So, enough about me. This is my story, and I hope you enjoy it.














 


She is a mother to two young children, who in turn keep her young. She lives in Dublin, Ireland, but she's originally from South Devon in the UK. She works full time in a pharmacy and writes in all her spare time, in her lunch hour, when watching TV at night and anywhere the urge takes her.

She is always thinking of situations that be turned into a story and has started a few stories, which in turn will be completed and released to her readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment