Wednesday 24 December 2014

Rachael Orman ~ Addict **Tour/Quick fire questions**


Title: Addict (Cravings Series #1)
Author: Rachael Orman
Genre: Erotic Romance/BDSM
Publication Date: December 22, 2014



My name is Alix and I am addicted to sex.
Had been for years. I thought I learned how to live a normal life, but that’s the thing about addiction, it creeps back up when you least expect it. There is no one there for me, no one I can turn to for help. Until I’m given a chance to explore a side of myself I’d always kept locked away. I was lost…until him. I can’t tell you who he is, or why he does the things he’s done. All I can say is I hope one day I behave well enough to take off the blindfold and see the man who controls my addiction. My Master.

My name is John and I am addicted to control.
I tried to deny the dominate side of my personality. I didn’t want to admit how much I enjoyed the power, how much I enjoyed causing pain. That is until the woman I’d been secretly been stalking waltzed into a BDSM club right in front of me. All bets are off. She will be mine.

Together our addictions feed off each other, fueling the fire that burns within. Until suddenly the fire is too hot to handle, burning everything in its path. The pain and scars we’d both come into our fragile relationship with are split wide open, exposing more than either of us can handle, possibly leaving nothing behind to salvage from the ashes.

**Warning: Intended for audiences 18+ due to explicit sex & vulgar language, mention of rape/abuse** 





 Quick fire questions For Rachael Orman

When is your birthday and when were you born?

October 27, 1985 – Phoenix, AZ


Dream job/career when you were a child?
Doctor. I wanted to help make feel better.

What were your favourite and worst subjects at school?
Favourite – Math & Science
Worst – History (by FAR)

Where do you write?
In my office at my desktop… I envy anyone that can use a laptop. I just burn them up 

What do you do in your spare time?
Read and I have just started quilting!

Favourite film?
Dirty Dancing? I don’t watch many movies. 

Favourite TV show?
How it’s Made. Again, not much of a tv watcher.

Favourite music?
Depends on the mood I’m in. I will listen to just about anything. Right now I’m in love with Ed Sheerhan & Maroon 5.



Where is your favourite place for holidays?
Home. I hate traveling and don’t have a lot of family anyway.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? 
Oooh.. Hawaii? I’d like to be a snow bird.. I want to live up north where it stays cool during the summer and then south when it’s freezing up north. I’m tired of the horrible heat we have in AZ.

What did you eat for breakfast?
Nothing. I slept in so I didn’t eat breakfast (I was up all night with my kiddos)

Favourite dish/cuisine?
Chicken! I love chicken just about anyway you can prepare it. But if I had to pick one.. Chicken Marsala or Lasagna (when my hubs makes it)

least favourite food?
Eggs. I will not eat eggs unless they are in something like cake. But Scrambled, over easy, even French toast not happening. I’d rather starve.. really. I get sick from the smell even.


What are your favourite clothes? 
JAMMIES! Or Dresses.. I’m not girly. I’m just into comfort and ease.

What kind of car do you drive? 
A Toyota Prius

Gold or Silver?
Silver


Weapon of choice?
Handgun.

Underwear?
If I have to.

Hard or soft?
Hmmm… Tough one. Really depends.. Candy? Soft. Bodies? Hard.

Do you ever write naked?
No. I have two young children and neighbors that would probably not like that. I almost always have my window open when in my office.

Sub or dom?
EEK… BOTH? I like my men Dominant in books, but I’m more of a dominant than a submissive.

Are you a morning or a night person? 
NIGHT.. I HATE waking up.

Do you have any pets?
One old doggie who sleeps with me.

Favourite color? 
Purple or Blue

Favourite Flower? 
Calla Lily – Only flower I like.

Bed size?
Queen

How many tattoos do you have?
Five. Feet on wrist, Caduceus on neck, Saying on left shoulder, American flag on back, Purple cancer ribbon on foot.

Pet peeve?
When people bite nails.. the sound drives me crazy.

3 everyday items you couldn't live without
Phone, soda, flipflops

Any new or exciting news you'd like to share? 
I’m working on a very exciting co-written book.. Can’t say much more than that right now..

Has your world ever been rocked? 
Every night by the hubs? LOL..





Mother by day. Writer by night. I spend a majority of my day with my children and reading while my nights are filled with the sound of the keyboard as I work on my next work. 

I have written in F/F, F/F/M, F/F/F and then of course F/M genres.... So, beware, I do not always have the most 'traditional' scenes. And one day I will venture into M/M, just have to find the time. 

I love to try new things and learn from every piece of work I write. I'll write just about anything once to learn from it. I've even ventured out of my normal erotica genre into Monster Erotica. Doubt you'll find me writing anything not erotic as you can barely get me to even read something out of that category, but then again, you never know what I might try next. 

Never stop learning. Try everything at least once. 






No comments:

Post a Comment