Tuesday 24 September 2019

RARE19 London Once Upon A Time







And rest what a weekend, from start to finished we had a fabulous time meeting some great authors.

Abbi Glines & Stephanie Hudson was lovely meeting you again, KL Shandwick & Carrie Elks always a pleasure catching  with u2 gutted I missed Jane Harvey-Berrick & LP Lovell sorry. :-( 

finally I got my Tillie Cole book signed I was bummed I couldn't get it signed lasted year so I'm super happy I got it this year. 

What I love about signings is meeting so many authors some I can call friends some are new and was super to meet you Cora Reilly, Alyson Santos, Jamie McGuire, Heidi McLaughlin <3


The second thing about signings is caching up with old friends, Michelle thank you for coming with me again to RARE I hope you had a fabulous time, Claire you are super I hope I can convince you to come to York next year, Basia my lovely I hope to see you over again soon Rose you rock love. 



OMG Drew after all these years we finely got a photo together lol 

Amy and the team @RARE your guys did a great job the I had a blast 





No comments:

Post a Comment