Wednesday 3 April 2013

Reflected in You by Sylvia Day


Sylvia shows us again her crazy world with Gideon and Eva.

In Bared to You you find out all what happened to Eva and only touches lightly on what happened to Gideon. In Reflected in You what can i say is WOW




As soon as this book was derived I started reading it and I was still reading it at 2 in the morning (Yes I know but I just had to know what was going to happen next).
I wondered with all the ups and down they have which , yes they have every right to act the way they do because of there past.

Would they be able to put it all aside... (Not yet any way)




Eva trust issues run wild in this book but Gideon don't help mattes and gives her every reason not to trust him, but then again Gideon Ex Corinne and his friend Magdalene set Eva up to make her Jealousy on purpose.



Eva makes a bad decision and plays a little tit for tat with an ex, which Gideon



sees and they spend the whole night arguing and having sex so they could put it
passed them. They spend the weekend remembering the love and passion they gave to each other..



Poor Cary has a rough time in this book, he is just as fucked up because of his past and really dose struggle to overcome it and makes a lot of mistakes but it was really lovely to see him and Eva have such a strong friendship and are really they for one another.



With all that happens in this book we finally find out what happened to Gideon. It made me feel really sad for him, it even brought tears to my eyes.
I'm not going to tell you what happened because you should really read the book to fully understand Gideon's character and why he is so controlling and obsessive plus he has got that whole dark and tortured soul going on about him..



Well what else can I say these books are really worth reading Sylvia Day dose her job well. The way she show you that this is not just a love story it shows you the struggle of two people try to overcome there past and to move on with there future. They remember the way they changed each other..

XOXOX







                                                    My favourite quotes



“You’re the greatest risk I’ve ever taken.” His pressed his lips gently to mine. “And the greatest reward.”

“I am obsessed with you, angel. Addicted to you. You're everything i've ever wanted or needed, everything i've dreamed of. You're everything. I live and breathe you. For you.”


“He caught me to him, his arms banded tight around me. His face pressed into my throat. "Where do we go from here?"I held him. "Wherever this takes us. Together."


“He was my drug, and I had no desire to kick the habit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment