Cherry0blossoms's love-it book montage

The Accidental Call Girl
Eighty Days Blue
Eighty Days White
Grounded
Falling for Hadie
Promises After Dark
Talania — A Trip Down Memory Lane
Haven from the Storm
Never Forget
One Week Girlfriend
Beauty from Surrender
Wait for You
Second Chance Boyfriend
The Love Game
King and Kingdom
Chaotic
Hiding Out
Heir in Exile
Finally Found
Until I Break


Cherry0blossoms's favorite books »

Thursday, 23 July 2015

**Blitz** Wicked Indulgence ~ Missy Johnson




Title: Wicked Indulgence
Author: Missy Johnson
 Release Date: July 6, 2015



Blurb

I’m the bad boy of rock.

I play hard and party harder, my life is every dude’s dream. Women throwing themselves at me, more money than I know what to do with and I get to do what I love.

Perform.

I thought things couldn’t get any better.

I was right.

I’m no stranger to controversy, a side effect of doing whatever the fuck I like, but maybe I’ve taken things too far this time.

Being constantly in the spotlight is hard, especially when you’re on a downhill spiral and the only place left is rock bottom.

The question is, how the fuck am I going to get myself out of this one?









Links to Buy

AMAZON US / UK


                                          US:  http://amzn.to/1HItWYh


Author Bio

A New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, Missy lives in a small town in Victoria, Australia with her husband and her confused pets (a dog who thinks that she is a cat, a cat who thinks he is a dog…you get the picture).

When she’s not writing, she can usually be found looking for something to read.




Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment