Friday 13 January 2017

Cover Package: Pick: The Recoil Rock Series by KE Osborn

Title: Pick (The Recoil Rock Series #1)
Author:  KE Osborn
Genre: Rocker Romance
Release Date: January 11, 2017
Danger—it's a word that strikes fear into most people. But for me it's not just a word, it's a legacy, a lifeline, my name. My life has been crazy—ups a downs like the highest rollercoaster you've ridden. On tour with the world’s biggest rock stars and on my way to being one myself. Then I met her. The woman who ruined me completely. Fast forward through the shit storm that was my life—I lost the girl, I lost my band. Hell, I lost it all. My only choice was to run. And running was the best thing for me. Because I ran into a pink haired beauty and everything started falling into place. My band reformed and we’re pushing to be right up there with the best of the best. But when you’re fighting to get to the top, is the pressure too much to keep your band, and the girl? In the end, if your heart’s in danger, can love truly be enough?

Danger steps up to the mic and clears his throat. Everyone looks up to the stage, and he smiles a knicker-dropping smile out to the patrons. I draw my bottom lip in with my teeth as even I squirm on my seat at that smile.
“Hey Adelaide, we’re Recoil, and we’re gonna blow your fucking minds!” he calls out and the crowd laughs, even some people cheer. Danger furrows his brows like he was expecting everyone to erupt into a frenzy of elation or something. He nods back to the drummer, and he kicks in the beat and then the music begins. As it filters off through the bar, the sound is amazing, euphoric even. It flows through me making the hairs on my arm stand to attention. Their sound is electrifying, and I love it.

Danger steps up to the mic and what happens next sets my soul on fire. His voice echoes through the mic and sweeps into my pores, flooding my veins, filling me up with warmth, like smooth honey being dripped all over me and then he’s licking it off so sexually it’s driving me crazy. I can’t even imagine how someone’s voice can sound so erotic, and so haunting, and so goddamned perfect at the same time. He’s mesmerizing, and as I stare at him moving around the stage and commanding that everyone pay attention, the entire room shifts and watches.
All eyes are on the band as the area fills with an electrical charge that flows through the air, flicking from one person to the next, connecting us all with the way he sings the lyrics and the energy he performs with. This guy’s a magician, and he has us all under his spell.
Australian author K E Osborn was born and raised in Adelaide, South Australia. With a background in graphic design and a flair for all things creative, she felt compelled to write the story brewing in her mind.
Writing gives her life purpose. It makes her feel, laugh, cry and get completely enveloped in the characters and their story lines. She feels completely at home when writing and wouldn’t consider doing anything else.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment