Friday 20 January 2017

Release Boost for Back to Country by Vicki Green




Title: Back to Country
Series: Country Love #4
Author: Vicki Green
Genre: Contemporary Romantic Suspense
Release Date: January 16, 2017



Blurb

Success is hard work,
Finding the right woman is even harder,

Nash Harris comes from a good family and wealth. His pa had one of the best horse breeding ranches in Texas. After Pa died, Nash felt there were too many memories there for him to stay. He sold the ranch and moved to Montana, finding the perfect place to start over. He made friends quickly but there’s one woman who catches his eye that won’t give him the time of day. He may just have to up his game.

Tina Brogdon. She’s your typical overzealous girl, yet beneath it all she’s shy around guys. After moving to Montana to follow her bestie, she finds her new hometown a wonderful place to begin her young life. Tina has met a few hot and sexy men here and even in the next town over but none of them give her the ‘spark’ she’s looking for. Then a fiery redhead arrives and her panties go up in flames. Her non filter is normal but now she’s a bumbling idiot whenever he is near.








Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

“All I know is – I love you. I know what I feel, darlin’. You’re in my every wakin’ thought. And when I close my eyes, you’re right there. When I hold you while you sleep, my life is complete, my heart is full. And when you’re not, I ‘bout go crazy until you’re in my arms again. We may not know each other completely but how will we learn about each other if we’re not together?” Wetness forms in her eyes. “When you sleep, I know you drool a little, right in the corner of your mouth.” She purses her lips, tryin’ not to laugh. “I know that when you laugh really hard you let out the most fuckin’ adorable snort.” She closes her eyes. A tear slowly rolls down her cheek. I hold her hand tighter. “I know your eyes change from a beautiful shade of green to a gorgeous shade of blue dependin’ on what you’re wearin’ and your face scrunches up when you’re confused. I love everythin’ about you.”

Nash



Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Author Bio

Best selling Author of Romance and Romance Suspense, Vicki lives in Kansas with her husband and two boys as well as their 3 dogs that rule their house. She loves spending time with her family and furbabies as well as reading.

Look for more exciting romance adventures in the future.



Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment