Friday 13 March 2020

Get To Know The Dark Kingdom Authors: Leah Negron



Get To Know The Dark Kingdom Authors


Leah Negron

Have you always wanted to be a writer?

No, I've always been a reader and a huge supporter of authors.

What are the most important attributes to remaining sane as a writer?

If you get stuck, walk away. Take a little break, then come back strong and spill yoour ink on the pages.

Describe in 5 words, your writing:

mixed, dark, erotic, horror, twisted

Do you have a routine for writing?

I always have my headphones on listening to music. There is also normally a cup of coffee sitting beside me.

What do you use to write your book?

Word Doc on my laptop.

Who designed the covers?

Most of them I have designed. I have also had A.C. Williams and Tracie Douglas make covers for me.

Do you ever write naked?

Not yet, LOL.

Do you listen to music while you writing or reading?

While I am writing I always have music playing. When I'm reading I zone out so no music and I usually don't even hear the TV or conversations around me.

Who are your favorite authors to read?

Past- Edgar Allan Poe Present- There are way to many to list

Tell us your latest news?

I will be going to RomantiConn 2020 in July as an attending author.

What book are you reading now?

I have a few deadlines to make so unfortunately I'm not reading anything right now.

Do you have a nickname?

Trouble or Instigator...LOL

When you were a child what did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a chef. I actually do have some culinary training.

What are your pet peeves?

Tooth paste spit into the sink and not rinsed. Toilet seat left up. Liars!

What is your favourite Starbuck’s/coffee shop drink?

Dunkin Donuts is my go to coffee. I even buy the bags of whole bean and bring it home to grind as I need.

What's your favourite fruit?

Gala Apples or Clementines

What's your favourite tv show?

Criminal Minds

What's your favorite genre?

Horror or Dark/Taboo Romance

Five Fun Facts:

I love Disney movies. I jump in puddles with my niece after it rains. I love to torment Elias Raven...LOL. I've been know to drop everything and take a trip last minute. My wife and I have married each other 3 times :)




Title: The Dark Kingdom Anthology
Genre: Dark Romance/Taboo
Release Date: March 24, 2020
Designed by Francessca Wingfield​ with Francessca's PR and Design

PRE-ORDER LINKS – 99c for a limited time!

Only available at the following retailers for a limited time

BLURB
In The Dark Kingdom, villains reign supreme.
Fourteen authors come together to turn your childhood stories into dark and sinful pleasures.
Step into a world where everything you loved just got a lot darker.
Where the line between love and taboo crosses without a second thought.
Are you prepared to enter The Dark Kingdom?




About Leah Negron

Leah Negron is a happily married woman with a love for animals and animal rescuing.

 She is a member of the Bayonne Elks 434 and Hudson County Animal League. In her spare time, she loves to read, write, and promote authors of all genres.

Having first appeared in Michael Gagains book “The Lighter Side of Dark”, she produced her first piece of published poetry leading her down the road to writing both poetry and short fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment