Saturday 7 March 2020

Get To Know The Dark Kingdom Authors: Raven Amor


Get To Know The Dark Kingdom Authors:



Raven Amor

Have you always wanted to be a writer?

No, I actually always wanted to be a paramedic.

What are the most important attributes to remaining sane as a writer?

Me sane, nope wrong person Lol I spend most of my time plotting out a books. Researching things that could have MI5 breaking down my door at any moment, for the characters to take it in a completely different direction. Then arguing with said characters in my head. Living in a dark writing cave before delving into editing hell. All while working full time and looking after three children and a man child! Insane would be a better word 😂😂

Describe in 5 words, your writing:

Beauty, pain, love, tragedy, suspenseful

Do you have a routine for writing?

Nope, I can sit down get ready to write and nothing, nada! Be fast asleep wake up at 4am with a hundreds of words whizzy around 🙈

What do you use to write your book?

Notebooks becomes an authors best friend- seriously I’m not lying 😂

Who designed the covers?

I’m a cover whore! I have so many by great Covers by amazing designers.

Do you ever write naked?

Am I meant to answer this one truthfully? 😜

Do you listen to music while you writing or reading?

Yes, old classic rock. Iris goo goo dolls is my favourite.

Who are your favorite authors to read?

Some many! Jordan Marie, Madeline Sheehan and Katy Evans are my one click authors.

Tell us your latest news?

I have a book Owned by Him coming out in February and a YA heart breaking, emotional book out at the end of year.

What book are you reading now?

Nothing at the moment I’m deep in the writing cave.

Do you have a nickname?

No

When you were a child what did you want to be when you grew up?

Air hostesses- I thought it would be a great way to travel the world for free

What are your pet peeves?

People who chew loudly!!!!

What is your favourite Starbuck’s/coffee shop drink?

I don’t drink coffee- No judging! I can see you Lol I’m a big Tea drinker.

What's your favourite fruit?

Kiwis

What's your favourite tv show?

The last big Tv show I watched is Grimm.

What's your favorite genre?

Mc bikers - love them sexy, gritty alpha males.

Five Fun Facts:

1) I can touch my nose with my tongue 2) I know basic sign language 3) I hate scary movies 4) I’ve jumped out of a plane at 15,000 feet for charity 4) I can demolish a large pack of crisps in seconds.

Title: The Dark Kingdom Anthology
Genre: Dark Romance/Taboo
Release Date: March 24, 2020
Designed by Francessca Wingfield​ with Francessca's PR and Design

PRE-ORDER LINKS – 99c for a limited time!

Only available at the following retailers for a limited time

BLURB
In The Dark Kingdom, villains reign supreme.
Fourteen authors come together to turn your childhood stories into dark and sinful pleasures.
Step into a world where everything you loved just got a lot darker.
Where the line between love and taboo crosses without a second thought.
Are you prepared to enter The Dark Kingdom?




About Raven Amor 



Raven loves writing dark romance wrapped in suspense. She loves finding the beauty in the pain, love in tragedy. And of course writing thoses hot scenes.
Raven describes her books as darkness mixed with blood stained passion.
Raven is fluent in sarcasm and adult language
If you can’t find Raven in her writing cave or editting hell. Then you will find her curled up with a book lost in the words of other authors. Raven has three daughters and one man child. All who she adores. She comes from a large welsh family who are completely crazy in all the right ways.
You can find Raven on Facebook and Instagram. Or hanging out in her group Raven Rebels.

Instagram
https://instagram.com/raven_amor01?igshid=1h04bmcu05jtd
FB Page
https://www.facebook.com/RavenAmor01/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment