About Me

Cherry0blossoms's love-it book montage

The Accidental Call Girl
Eighty Days Blue
Eighty Days White
Grounded
Falling for Hadie
Promises After Dark
Talania — A Trip Down Memory Lane
Haven from the Storm
Never Forget
One Week Girlfriend
Beauty from Surrender
Wait for You
Second Chance Boyfriend
The Love Game
King and Kingdom
Chaotic
Hiding Out
Heir in Exile
Finally Found
Until I Break


Cherry0blossoms's favorite books »

Monday, 19 May 2014

Chantal Fernando ~ Dragon's Lair ~ Release Blitz




When I found my boyfriend cheating on me, I did something stupid.

Or should I say, someone?

Because of that mistake, I’m now stuck in a world I don’t belong in.

I’m a law student. They’re criminals.

He’s the Vice President of a MC. I’m a good girl with a strict upbringing. 

He’s my ex-boyfriend’s brother.

And I’m screwed.




<3

 <3 ITUNES






<3

Chantal Fernando

933897_334070693391649_276626158_n



Chantal Fernando is 26, a mother of three beautiful little boys and lives in Western Australia. Chase is her debut novel, followed by Kade, Ryder, James and Maybe This Time. She is currently working on a few other projects.


RESISTING LOVE SERIES 




MAYBE SERIES


TOXIC GIRL 







No comments:

Post a Comment