~ Book #1 in the Summerhouse Series. ~
Amiira Barnes needs a fresh start. Too much in her life is unraveling at a steady pace and she can't seem to catch her breath or proper footing. She is beautiful, tenacious, witty and honest, and some of those qualities are tested as she deals with a recent breakup from a man who was hiding a damaging secret.
Amiira embarks on a journey as she takes up residence at a summerhouse nearby, as a home away from home, for the weekends. She is sure it is just what she needs to get her mind off of her tumultuous mess of a life. Will that summerhouse, and the people in it, help her or provide even more complications?
A wild mix of emotions, twists, chemistry, longing, and uncertainty,
"An Involuntary Spark" is the quintessential summer read, and the first book in the Summerhouse Series. Amiira will be faced with many obstacles and choices. Stay tuned to find out whether she will trust herself, deny connections or slip deeply into self loathing.
Amiira, doesn’t have the bested luck with men. And when she finds out the man she had been seeing is married! that is the final straw. So wanting to get away from the ex at work Amiira decided to get away for the weekend and pays a pretty penny for a expensive room by the sea.
Kian is the man of the hour in this story his hot, rich, a jet-setter what more can you ask for.
The secondary characters were great the really put the fun into this book. I would love to see if VC dose a book on Riley she is such a fab character.
I must say I didn’t get the quite drawn into this book, I enjoyed it and it was a really quick read. I actually would have loved a little more because just as things were getting interesting it finished. VC done a good job the book was well written, and I loved the setting.
If you are looking for a cute series to read this summer then look no further.
~ COMING SOON ~
5 Fun Facts About V.C. Archerly
1. V.C. stands for Violet Christina
2. I have more hobbies than I have time to explore them all thoroughly.
3. East of Eden is my absolute favorite novel. John Steinbeck was a genius.
4. Ultimate goal is to be a screenwriter AND have influence on casting choices.
5. There are always freshly cut flowers in my apartment.
10 Best Love Triangle Books
1. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
2. Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens
3. From Ashes by Molly McAdams
4. Arsen: A Broken Love Story by Mia Asher
5. When It Rains by Lisa De Jong
6. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
7. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
8. Private Peaceful by Michael Morpurgo
9. Out of Turn by Tiffany Snow
10. Burn by R.J. Lewis