Wednesday 24 December 2014

***Fab Author's Christmas Questions*** Jennifer Ryder

For fun I asked some Fab author's some Christmas questions and here are the answers..

enjoy xoxo  




Jennifer Ryder


Name 10 best gifts you would love to get from your friends?


I can't come up with 10, but books, chocolates, alcohol pretty much nails it.

When do you start shopping for Christmas?


A few months out, so I can get sneaky gifts for the kids.

Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?


I think only once - only because it was a certain type of chocolate I don't like and I couldn't see it go to waste  

What's your favourite part about Christmas?


Quality time with family, and escaping the usual school/work/sport pick-ups and drop off's

What your favourite Christmas food?


Homemade Christmas pudding and custard

Favourite Christmas song?


My kids have scarred me after last Christmas, listening to a Christmas songs in the car for a whole month! If I HAD to pick one, I'd go with Jingle Bells

Favourite Christmas film?


The kids and I enjoyed The Grinch, last year

Would you be on Santa’s naughty or nice list?  


If I was on a girls night at 1am, definitely naughty. Any other time, definitely nice  

What hottie would you love to dress up as your Santa?


Nick Bateman. Every damn day of the week and twice on Sundays.

What book character would you kissed under the mistletoe?


I have to go with my own Aidan Stone from the Spark Series. He's the perfect BB in my eyes









Not many people know, that I, Eevie Lawson, have a problem. An addiction.
To Romance novels.

I eat them for breakfast. I hide it the best I can, but I need them. To breathe. It’s how I cope.

I have a swag of book boyfriends, but now I’m free of the responsibility of caring for my three younger brothers, it’s time to find one in the flesh.

In real life, no girl meets their hero on page one, or even chapter one.

I should know.
My journey is real. It’s not perfect, and it sure as hell isn’t easy.
But the fight for something worthwhile never is.



<3



<3<3

Not many people know that I, Eevie Lawson, have a problem. An addiction to romance novels. I eat them for breakfast. I hide it the best I can, but I need them to breathe. It’s how I cope.





I’ve had a swag of book boyfriends, but now that I’m free from the responsibility of caring for my three younger brothers, it’s time to find one in the flesh.





In real life, no girl meets their hero on page one, or even at the end of chapter one. I should know.





My journey is real. It’s not perfect, and it sure as hell isn’t easy—but the fight for something worthwhile never is.




No comments:

Post a Comment