Title: Remember Me Author: Roisin Black Audience: Adult Genre: Contemporary Romance Formats: E-book and Paperback Publisher: Rosemary Molloy Cover by: Pro_ebookcovers on Fiverr Editor: Rosemary Molloy Pages: 110 pages ASIN: BOON9BGVPU Date Published: September 2014
Flynn Murphy is head-turning handsome, mouth-wateringly sexy and incredibly rich. He’s also the new owner of Carra House, one of Ireland’s finest historical houses and the primary instrument of his revenge on those who have wronged him in the past. His wolf-like eyes hide a secret and the time has come to settle old scores and to ensure that those who barely remember him, will never be able to forget him again. But will his ruthless pursuit of vengeance for the past, cost him the chance of a future he never imagined possible.
His wild raven coloured hair had been tamed into a “short back and sides” and no longer hid his eyes. “Wolf eyes,” one of his former girlfriends had called them and he supposed she hadn’t been too far off the mark. They were his greatest asset and just as the wolf watched and waited to make his move, so he had watched with his “wolf eyes” all those years and made move after move that had paid off. Now, only a few more moves remained in his endgame with the Smiths. Annabel Smith looked incredible. The years had been kind and she looked as good now as she had done in all the years when she had reigned as Queen Bee at every teenage disco. He remembered watching from his place in the shadows and how she had dispensed her precious attention like queens of old would award favours. Of course only the wealthy and handsome had needed to apply. Flynn hadn’t even been at the ball. So, it would seem presenting himself as the bait had worked. She wanted him or at least she wanted Flynn Murphy and all that his apparent wealth could bring her. “Kiss me,” he whispered into her ear. He didn’t have to ask twice. She kissed him like a hawk might strike its prey…. She lowered her head and kissed him with an intensity that made his head spin. After a few minutes she came up for air. “Mmmmm,” she murmured, “I adore the taste of whiskey on a man.” Grace O’Malley had seen a few things in her time as weekend receptionist in the Grand Hotel but nothing quite like Flynn Murphy, barefoot in a pair of trousers, as he paced the foyer, his shirt hanging open to reveal the type of torso she’d only ever seen on male models in glossy magazines.
This Kiss - Faith Hill
Ten Things You Didn't Know About Roisin Black
1. Roisin Black is from the west of Ireland - a magical place that has provided inspiration for writers and artists for centuries. All three of her novellas - Remember Me, Unfinished Business and Over Your Dead Body - take place in various parts of the west of Ireland. She lived for ten years on the shores of Lough Mask near the town of Ballinrobe upon which the fictional town of Ballyroan is based in Remember Me. There are many historical houses, such as Carra House in Remember Me, dotted around the west of Ireland and Roisin had the pleasure to visit quite a few of them on numerous occasions. Two of her favourites - Partry House and Cloonee House formed the inspiration for Carra House.
2. She can't cook. Cooking is like an eternal mystery to her. She'll never understand why, when you follow the recipe the same way each time, the end result varies so much from edible to "don't even give that to the dog" disgusting.
3. She loves nothing more than rambling the hills and mountains in the west of Ireland, preferably with a dog by her side.
4. She loves dogs! Totally adores canines. When she was little and she would go missing at her Grandad's house, her parents would always find her in amongst the pack of dogs, sitting there - the dogs in a circle around her and her chatting happily away to each of them.
5. She loves surfing and some of her happiest days were spent catching waves on Keel Beach on Achill Island in the west of Ireland. Flynn Murphy in Remember Me is also a surfer and has surfed waves all over the world. It's a pretty cool way to spend your time. She currently lives in the surfing capital of the world - Queensland, Australia - but perversely hasn't surfed since she got here!
6. She speaks French, German, Gaelic and a little Italian.
7. She was an au-pair once and was a little bit naughty.
8. She once sold up everything, bought a camper van , threw her two dogs and husband into it and rambled the roads of Europe for nearly a year. This was one of the happiest times of her life. Her husband thinks she is a natural born gypsy. He might be right.
9. She also loves donkeys. One of the other happiest times of her life was when she was a young girl and on holidays with her uncle in the west of Ireland. This was a wonderful time in Ireland when a lot of the old ways just about still existed and donkeys freely roamed the roads. She spent her days like the Lone Ranger - flying along the roads on top of one donkey or another - totally wild and free. Bliss.
10. She worked in T.V. and film production for a while and once had Daniel Craig half-naked in front of her on a hill-side in the west of Ireland. Yes, he was close enough to touch! Not that she'd do such a thing. Daniel's a pretty cool guy.
Róisín Black comes from the West of Ireland, a place where storytelling is a way of life. She's a dreamer, a wanderer and a writer. In amongst extensive wandering and dreaming she has managed to carve out a successful career as a journalist, hold-down a marriage, produce two amazing children and spend her time with some pretty cool dogs. She currently lives in Queensland, Australia but probably not for long.
Tour Schedule – Two Week Book Tour For Remember Me by Roisin Black from Dec 1 To Dec 18 2014
Fictional Rendezvous Book Blog - Promo
Deal Sharing Aunt – Promo
A Cauldron Of Books – Promo & Guest Post
Angels With Attitude Book Reviews – Promo, Author Interview & Book Sound Track
Cherry0blossoms – Promo
One Last Page Book Blog – Promo & Review
The Avid Reader – Promo, Author Interview
Patricia D. Eddy - Promo & Guest Post
Booky Ramblings Of A Neurotic Mom – Promo & Guest Post
Bound 2 Escape - Promo
Rustys Reading – Promo
Indy Book Fairy - Promo & Book Sound Track
The Book Fairy Reviews - Promo & Review
Eclipse Reviews - Promo, Character Interview
Portals To New Worlds – Promo, Author Interview